We’re unaccustomed to hearing only good news in the bright 3rd floor rooms of Amplatz’ Discovery Clinic. And it was fantastic.
Highlights from today’s nephrology checkup:
* Growth charts looked AWESOME; she’s now in the 50% for weight and 25% for height. This is significant since there was a potential for stunted growth on dialysis and post transplant!
* Daily vitals (temperature, weight, blood pressure) are no longer necessary! (This might be a tough habit to break
* Q12 drug changes have been well tolerated and recent labs are respectable.
* Lab draws will change from weekly to every two weeks for January and if numbers remain stable, draws can move to 1x/month!
* In closing Dr. Rheault said – “Harper, you look so good, I don’t think I need to see you until summer.” Return in 6 months.
Eric and I were beaming with joy and might have even exchanged a high-five at one point.